THE MIKES JUNIORS - 2018 TRIALS
Saturday 05 May 2018
Saturday 12 May 2018
at Boldmere St Michaels Football Club, Church Road, Boldmere, Sutton Coldfield B73 5RY. Parking is free of charge.
Our junior football section is expanding again, with nearly 40 teams planned for the forthcoming 2018/19 season.
Trials for BOYS AND GIRLS will take the form of free training sessions for each age group on Saturday 5th May and the following week Saturday 12th May. Ideally, players will be able to attend both weeks, but this is not compulsory.
There are different session times for each age group from Under 7 up to Under 13. Please refer to the attached flyers for the relevant session for your child.
It would be very helpful if you are able to register your child in advance of the session. This helps us to plan more effectively, speeds up registration on the day and confirmation by return will ensure your child's place in the session, should it become over subscribed.
To register, please email email@example.com
On the day, Parents/Guardians must ensure that their child:
- Reports to the registration desk upon arrival
- Wears football boots with moulded studs to train on the 3G pitch (no astros or trainers - footwear policy attached)
- Wears their own football clothing suitable for a full training session in variable weather conditions
- Wears shin pads
- Brings their own drinks in a suitable container (no cans or glass bottles) and takes this with them onto the field
- Is prepared for a football training session, including planning their hydration and food intake beforehand
Parents/Guardians are not allowed onto the 3G turfed areas and should remain outside the spectator fences at all times.
There is a tarmac viewing area all around the pitches, plus the main pitch has covered seating and standing areas
We have a limited supply of moulded football boots available for loan.
Hot and cold refreshments and hot food will be available for purchase throughout the day from our food outlet. The Mikes cafe is will be open from 9am until noon each day. The licensed club bar is open from 12 noon.
Taster sessions for Mini Mikes, which is our skills development programme for the U6 age group who cannot play matches under FA rules, will take place on Sunday 6 & 13 May. Please refer to the flyer for details.